You’ll feel at home
Whether you’ve grown up in the church or this is your first time checking one out, we want you to feel at ease.
Worship services at Memorial Lutheran are designed to include :
- Practical, relevant messages based on the Bible’s timeless truth
- Liturgy that reminds us that we are part of an institution much larger and older than ourselves
- Holy Communion on the first, third, and fifth Sundays of the month
- Time for responding to God in a variety of ways
- Activities for the whole family
- Gathering time in the Fellowship Hall—a great place to grab a cup of coffee and connect with friends
You’ll experience a difference with us. We invite you to come check us out.
Wear whatever is comfortable for you to praise God
Our worship setting is both traditional and casual, and we encourage you to wear whatever you feel comfortable worshiping in.
You’ll find a variety of attire on Sunday mornings, from dresses and suits to jeans, shorts and flip-flops. No one is out of place at Memorial Lutheran Church and all are welcome.
Our Children’s Ministries have fun, interact with others and learn about God’s love.
This is a place where all kids will know, learn, and grow in God’s love in a friendly and secure environment.
Nursery care is available at all services.
Sunday programs are offered during our 10:30 am education hour for Preschool through 6th grade, as well as confirmation classes, from September through May. We also offer nursery during the education hour.
Additional programs for Middle School and High School students are offered at various days and times throughout the week.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact Nick , our Director of Faith Formation.